We are looking for a Technology Specialist
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and ambitious Tech Specialist to join our R&D data and infrastructure group. Developing, designing, mentoring, and leading MDClone platform technologies.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Hands-on development for infrastructure entities.
- POC development for web/Microservices/streaming/big data/Security cutting-edge technologies.
- Mentoring R&D teams in web/Microservices/streaming/big data/Security development.
- Help enhance security development in R&D teams.
- Interact with System and DevOps teams
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in the hi-tech industry
- Tech Lead in Software development (Web/Microservices/Security/Distributed programming/software architecture).
- Experience in writing code for unit, functional, and Integration tests.
- Architecture building capabilities
- Experience with NodeJS server-side development - advantage.
- Experience with secured development according to OWASP top 10 - advantage.
- Experience with SSO strategies/authentication protocols integration (Windows authentication/SAML/OIDC/OAuth2) - advantage.
- Basic knowledge in DevOps tools: Jenkins, Docker containers, and orchestration - advantage.
- Experience in working with databases and distributed programming in a big data environment (Java/Scala/Python) - advantage.
- Experience with micro-service architecture - advantage.
- Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly and willingness to learn new and old technologies.
- Enjoys brainstorming on design and is passionate about problem-solving, with a strong focus on teamwork.
- Outside-the-box thinking.
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Iterative product definition and development environment.
משרה זו סגורה ולא ניתן לשלוח אליה קורות חיים.סגור