Spectronix Ltd. is a hi-tech company, part of the Emerson Automated Solutions business working worldwide with its headquarters, located in Sderot. Spectronix is a global and technology leader of Flame & Gas Optical Detectors and Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems for armored vehicles, navy vessels and commercial applications like buses and off-road vehicles. Our systems combine expertise in algorithms, electro optics, communications, electronics, physics, mechanics and software.
Spectronix WW headcount is 185 employees, 163 of which are located in Sderot, Israel. Spectronix was acquired by Emerson in 2015, a leading global enterprise with a strong financial base. The combination of Emerson and Spectronix provides the customer with an ultimate solution providing excellent performance, quality, on-time delivery and post-sale support.
- Overall responsibility of the NPD Process (New Product Development),
- Managing the gating process for the entire product’s life cycle
- Define project scope, objectives and requirements and own the project plan, schedule, budget, resource management, vendor management, issues and risks.
- Preparation of the gates’ deliverables and presentation
- Create project management reports that concisely summarize project milestones, progress, resource allocation and other key metrics.
- Understand technically the content of the delivery and related risks.
- Be accountable to ensure project commitments and deliverables are met.
- Interact daily with global and local teams such as development teams, marketing, engineering, functional managers, purchasing, production, and other involved, schedules and ensure all deliverable.
- Scheduling and planning work within the project, responsibility for risks management and building mitigation plans, internally and with subcontractors
- A member of the marketing team, direct report to marketing director
- At least 3 years' experience in project management in multidisciplinary companies
- BSc in one the following: Electronics / Industrial Engineering and Management / Mechanical / Chemistry / Physics Degree
- High verbal and written skills
- Experience in managing Gant charts in programs such as MS Project or similar – a must
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, high analytical ability
- Willingness to work in Sderot
- High interpersonal communication capability
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Multitasking ability and capable of working under pressure
- Fluent in English
משרה זו סגורה ולא ניתן לשלוח אליה קורות חיים.